Muzyczny idol




We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer
Till our eyes meet
You won’t ever be alone
Wait for me to come home
                   
                                                      Photograph, Ed Sheeran 



Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it’s enough for me
Cause all that you are is all that I’ll ever need

                                                                           Tenerife Sea, Ed Sheeran







I'm thinking 'bout how
People fall in love in mysterious ways
And maybe it's all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand
                                                                                     Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran



But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
Cause we're just under the upper hand
Go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight


                                                                              The A Team, Ed Sheeran 



It's just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And thought of you
I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you 


                                                                                       All of The Stars, Ed Sheeran 


I could look into your eyes
Until the sun comes up
And we’re wrapped in light and life and love.
Put your open lips on mine 


                                                                             Afire Love, Ed Sheeran 
  






It's alright to die
Cos deaths the only thing you haven't tried
But just for tonight
Hold on

So live life like you're giving up
Cos you act like you are
Go ahead and just live it up
Go on and tear me apart


                                                                                                              Even My Dad Does Sometimes, Ed Sheeran 



Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
Hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday, you were here with me 

                                                                                      Autumn Leaves, Ed Sheeran



Dzisiejszy post jest trochę inny w charakterze.
Chciałabym go poświęcić jednemu z moich ulubionych artystów,
muzykowi jakich mało.
Ed Sheeran.
Pewnie część z Was go zna. Słyszała przynajmniej raz jego piosenki w radiu,
na Spotify, u koleżanki, w windzie.
Dla mnie ten brytyjski muzyk jest najzwyczajniej na świecie mistrzem i każdemu, kto jeszcze go nie zna polecam zaraz po przeczytaniu tego posta odwiedzić YouTuba i posłuchać chociaż jednego jego kawałka.
Tytuły piosenek, których fragmenty zacytowałam w tym pości są linkami do tych piosenek na YouTube.





A kto dla Was jest muzycznym idolem? 

1 komentarz:

  1. Jejuś,Ed ♥ Ja kocham Justina i 1D ♥
    http://official-patty.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń